The 720p wireless indoor IP pan and tilt camera holds many different uses, primarily however, it allows you to record and control the camera remotely as long as yor connected to a Wifi network. This comes in extremely handy if you want to monitor your house whilst your away on holiday, it can also be used as a baby or pet monitor. You can also use it as a security device.
The camera is compatible with all 2.4GHz routers and if your internet speed is good enough, you’ll have a very smooth live stream on your device. The camera is not compatible with 5GHz routers so that’s something to keep in mind if you buy one of these.
Continue reading to find out about this camera features, theres also a handy and easy to follow setup guide and video below…
- 2 Way Audio feature: Built in Mic and Speaker, multiple cameras can be operated by the app, you can communicate with family and friends on mobile devices. Talk to camera or listen to camera using your phone / tablet !
- Various uses including: Security, Vacation Home Monitoring, Baby, Pet Monitoring, Nanny Cam, Business Monitoring, Senior Monitoring, Remote Live Video Streaming via Smart Phone, Tablet, and PC App.
- Pan and Tilt functionality: Move the camera as desired, pan horizontally up to 355°, tilt vertically up to 100°.
- Nigh Vision: Built-in IR LED allows you reviewing and recording live video even in cmoplete darkness for night vision up to 66ft( 20 meters), the pan/tilt ip camera can see further more clearly in the night to bring you more safe and reliable.
Easy setup guide:
- Plug in the power cord (supplied) from the mains to the camera
- Connect an ethernet cable.
- Download the app (Camnoopy) to your phone / tablet / PC
- Via the app, scan the QR code at the bottom of the camera.
- You can then use the camera without the ethernet cable attached by selecting Wifi as the connectivity option in the settings menu.
Check out more specs of the camera and purchase it here if you wish.